Saturday, September 25, 2010

FRIENDS











Some people come into our lives only for a season.

Friendships blossom and die for whatever reason.

Then there are others, whose friendships forever linger.

For so many years you can’t count on all toes and fingers.

It doesn’t matter how long that you have been my friend.

As long as you are loyal, our friendship will never end.

I’ll be there for you friend, when you need a shoulder to cry on.

I have two shoulders here that you can always rely on.

When you need someone to listen, I have two ears for you.

I’ll be your friend forever, faithful, loving and true.

 


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 
From the book

 
 VICTIM! VICTORIOUS!

By Antoinette Denise Johnson

Copyright © 2009

All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment