Wednesday, July 13, 2011

PuRgE!







PuRgE!!




The smoke cleared
from my disoriented haze.
I now must deal
with your cheating ways.

The sun is shining
I’m repulsed by
your reflection!

Life’s stepping stones
lead me in the opposite
direction.

The distaste of my tongue,
mouthwatering bitterness.
You weren’t man enough
to come confess.

See as a real woman,
I must do this!
And rid my life
of your foolishness.

I have the urge to purge!
Your venomous degradations!
Invisible lacerations!
Those permanent contusions,
caused by paranoid delusions.

Guilt filled innuendos,
causing the “I told you so’s!”
I have the urge to purge!
Your predictable fabrication!
Verbal annihilation!
Love masked infatuation!

Your steel toe boot,
stomped on my heart!
Reality being ,
we were never meant
to be from the start!

So.....

I have the urge to purge!
Your public humiliations!
Controlling stipulations!
This is my
evacuation of accusations!

All your put me downs
and
no time to be around
me!
Makes it easy to be
that
no where to be found
me!
I told you “if you cheated on me
that’s IT
We’re through!”

I must to go to the restroom
as
I have the urge to purge!
myself
of
YOU!
F-L-U-S-H-H-H-H!


By Antoinette Denise Johnson
4realpoetess

Copyright © 2011
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment